Event Date: January 14, 2010
Crisis communication used to be handled exclusively through official channels: press releases and designated spokespeople and media relations experts. Not any more, thanks to social media. Today, everyone is a reporter and anyone can be a spokesperson.
Join us as we kick off 2010 with this exciting, informative program. You’ll enjoy a enlightening discussion around:
* Cisco’s process and preparation for crisis communication
* How a major consumer product retailer used social media during a product recall
* Monitoring/measuring social media during the worst bushfires in Australia’s history
* The changing rules of engagement for social and traditional media
* Social media policy and employee engagement