- Hennessy, a 250 year cognac produced by Moët Hennessy, is the #1 selling cognac in the world. Part of Hennessy’s success is due in part to brand recognition within hip hop culture. However, the brand also strives to maintain an aspirational and luxury feel that plays across categories to other super premium spirits brands. To distinguish the brand from both its own success and its competitive set we needed to build the right kind of relationships and conversations on social and digital platforms.
- In partnership with Hennessy we have developed content, social strategy, event support, and integrated traditional paid and social strategy to deepen the relationship fans have with this storied brand. In April we extended the reach of the 2014 Shepard Fairey’s limited edition bottle, shooting in Shepard’s LA studio. These videos revealed Shepard as the 2014 Limited Edition bottle artist and his relationship with the brand, which embodies Hennessy’s tag: Never Stop, Never Settle. Hennessy then used the videos for their national launch events.
- In order to have Hennessy drink recipe and product content stand out from the crowd and attract interest from an expanded audience set, we’ve created industry-first executions using animation in social media to help add new life to these posts. Through short but engaging Instagram and Twitter videos our team has cleverly leveraged “right-time” marketing moments, and implemented a strategy to increase engagement. The Instagram and Twitter video and photography production has all been done in-house.
- As much as 500% lift on engagement for high performing pieces of content
- Saw a 35% increase in engagement in Q3
- Content increased purchase intent by 36%
- Gained 140K+ followers to date across platforms, 40K followers on Instagram alone