Washington, D.C. — June 7, 2007 Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide (Ogilvy PR) today announced the formal extension of its 360 Degree Digital Influence team across all of Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, providing clients worldwide with digital communications solutions aligned with the emergence of social media.
360 Degree Digital Influence
- Through the 360 Degree Digital Influence group led by managing director John Bell, the firm has secured experienced teams, the necessary tools and strategic methodologies across the globe through the social networking tools emerging in this new discipline.
- John launched the program in 2005 and has expanded the offering to help an array of clients navigate an increasingly complex and rapidly changing digital environment, including Select Comfort, Snap-On, Intel and more.
- Ogilvy PR has significantly expanded and grown the capabilities of the agency's 360 Degree Digital Influence team.
- At a February 2007 summit meeting in Hong Kong, team members from across the region came together to share best practices in digital influence from their local markets.
- A similar event brought together the entire European and Middle Eastern digital influence team in London in March 2007.
- These in-person events go beyond the collaborative wiki used to share digital trends and insights globally and allow for a more in depth look at the global marketplace of social media.
- The 360 Degree Digital Influence group now extends across North America, Europe and Asia.
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
Ogilvy PR's corporate Web site.
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide - 360 Degree Digital Influence
Ogilvy PR's Digital Influence Team's Web site.
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide Digital Influence Blog
The Ogilvy PR 360 Degree Digital Influence Team's group blog.
Digital Influence Mapping Project
John Bell's personal blog.
Quotes attributable to Marcia Silverman, global CEO of Ogilvy PR:
- "Digital Influence has become significantly more important to our clients over the past year and as a result, is a tremendous success for the agency’s growth."
- "It has been my priority to ensure we have a world-class digital team that can put insights into action. I am delighted to say we now have this paramount team in place throughout the global network."
Quotes attributable to John Bell, managing director and executive creative director of Ogilvy PR:
- "360 Degree Digital Influence is an organized way of planning and deploying programs in this new world. It is not about manipulation, nor about delivering messages."
- "It is about openly and honestly engaging with users and participating in the conversation."
- "We have developed a powerful method to create and execute digital influence strategies at a time when we are all influenced in new ways and anyone can be an influencer."
Quotes attributable to Christopher Graves, president and CEO of Ogilvy PR/Asia Pacific:
- “The rise of the social Web is happening all over the world, although it is unique in each market."
- "We apply market and audience-specific insight to the principles of conversation marketing and are now able to offer our clients influencer and word of mouth programs across Europe and Asia Pacific, as well as the Americas."
Quotes attributable to Martin Liptrot, regional CEO of Ogilvy PR/EAME:
- "This offering is already considerably underway throughout Europe, North America and Asia and with John Bell’s leadership and our worldwide network of interactive specialists, we are helping clients navigate the digital space and achieve success in surpassing their communications objectives."
About Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide (Ogilvy PR) is a leading global marketing communications firm, with offices in more than 60 cities around the world. In its 26th year, Ogilvy PR provides strategic public relations counsel to a variety of clients across its consumer marketing, corporate, healthcare, technology, public affairs, social marketing and entertainment practices. The agency also offers biotechnology and government affairs expertise through its subsidiaries Feinstein Kean Healthcare and Ogilvy Government Relations, respectively. Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide is part of the WPP Group, one of the world's largest communications services organizations (NASDAQ: WPPGY, www.wpp.com). For more information, visit our Web site at www.ogilvypr.com.
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide's Blog Feeds
A collection of influential blogs maintained by the 360 Degree Digital Influence team.
Digital Influence Mapping Project Feed
Feed subscription for John Bell's Digital Influence Mapping Project.
Technorati Tags: john bell | ogilvy public relations worldwide | word of mouth | social media | personal media | digital communications | ogilvy pr | marketing | public relations